What is eSports?
In this article, you will learn all about 4rabet’s betting on eSports. Learn about the odds and tips, as well as types of bets and ratings of teams. eSports is short for electronic sports, meaning video games that can be played competitively and offer eSports awards 2022. This idea has existed since video games themselves have existed. When PC gaming became popular, this is where people began to play against strangers, people who could even be in other countries. This launched an era of international icons, teams, and players that could claim to be the best in the world.
There are many games that can be considered eSports, and have tournaments and prizes and plenty of chances for people to compete. And because of that, people who enjoy eSports, but cannot participate in these events, still have the chance to win money through betting.
4rabet offers its players a great range of different eSports to choose from, ranging from DotA to Counter-Strike and many other games. And all of them have different odds and markets, so not a single bettor would be unsatisfied.
If you decided you wish to start your betting journey with eSports in India, then you should probably know about the closest matches offered at 4rabet. Luckily, the bookmaker offers a very wide range of different games, and all of these games offer different tournaments and leagues, as well as great odds. Below, we present to you a table with the closest eSports matches at 4rabet.
|Dota 2||Polaris eSports vs Team Orca||March 3rd, 15:20|
|Dota 2||Thunder Awaken vs Hokori||March 4th, 01:00|
|Counter-Strike:Global Offensive||1shot vs Ecstatic||March 7th, 21:00|
|Counter-Strike:Global Offensive||Sinner eSports vs Team Finest||March 7th, 21:00|
|Rocket League||Aquadome Blue vs Orange||March 3rd, 15:30|
|Rocket League||Utopia Coliseum Blue vs Orange||March 3rd, 15:50|
And these are not the only available eSports matches. 4rabet’s sportsbook offers a lot more different eSports, where you can find the one that suits you the most.
How to Place a bet on eSports
Experienced players already know the process of placing a bet on eSports, it’s automatic for them. But, if you’re new to eSports betting, or to betting in general, you probably don’t know how the bets are placed.
How to bet on esport on the 4rabet
Don’t worry, though, we got you covered, as we have prepared for you a step-by-step guide on how to place bets on eSports. So, in order to do that, you need to:
First of all, visit 4rabet by opening the website, mobile website, or by using an Android or iOS app.
Sign up or log in.
If you are new to 4rabet, you need to have an account. To create one, simply click on the red “Registration” button on the top right corner of the main page. Then, fill in the necessary information. But if you already have an account, simply click on the “Sign in” button, and enter your login and password.
Make a deposit.
To be able to place a bet, you first need to deposit some money, to have something to bet with. To do it, simply click on the “Deposit” button. Then, choose the payment method that suits you the best, enter the amount you want to deposit, and confirm.
Visit the eSports section.
On the main page, on the left side of the page, you will see a list of available sports. You need to choose eSports.
Place a bet.
Now all that’s left to do is to choose the odds, enter the amount you want to bet, and place a bet.
And that’s it! 4rabet also offers you an opportunity to check out the game through live streaming and live betting.
Types of Bets on eSports
Like any other sport, eSports also has its own different types of bets that you can place. Some of them require you only to make a correct prediction, while others need more experience and hard thinking. If you don’t know that type of bet to place, you can check out the list of types of bets we have prepared for you.
- Match Winner. This is the most common type of bet, even in eSports. The concept is simple: you just need to predict which player or which team will win. For example, a match between Thunder Awaken and Hokori on Dota 2. You placed a bet on Hokori winning the match. And if Hokori actually wins the match, you will receive your winnings of your bet amount times the odds.
- Outright Betting. This is a type of bet that has high risk, but high reward, and requires you to learn as much information as possible before placing it. The point of outright betting is that you need to predict not who will win a single match, but who will win the entire eSports tournament or a league. This type of bet is for experienced veterans of eSports betting.
- Over/Under Bets. This type of bet is pretty self-explanatory. Here, you need to predict if the amount of a certain event will be over or under. For example, there is a match in Counter-Strike, and the bet is that the bomb will be placed 10 times throughout the match. If you place a bet on that the amount will be lower and the bomb will be placed 10 or more times, then you lose, and vice versa.
- Correct Score. This type of bet requires you to predict the correct number of points of a specific player or a team. For example, in Dota games, at the end of the match, there is a specific number of kills each team made. Your task is to predict this number.
We should mention that 4rabet offers not only these types of bets, but many more.
eSports team ratings 2022
eSports is a very wide industry, with a lot of different games with their own champions and tournaments. And while there are many games, there are a lot of teams who have their own ratings that you should consider when placing eSports bets. We have prepared for you a table with top rated eSports teams and eSports team names in 2022.
|League of Legends||Edward Gaming|
Odds of eSports teams 2022
When placing bets on any sports, including eSports, it’s important to consider if the bookmaker has great odds that you can make money with. If the bookmaker has bad odds, you probably won’t make much money, but risk to lose a lot of money. Luckily, this is not the case with 4rabet eSports, as 4rabet has one of the best odds on eSports on the bookmaker market. In the table below, you can check out the odds on the upcoming matches.
|Dota 2||Polaris eSports vs Team Orca||1.45 for Polaris eSports, 2.55 for Draw, 2.3 for Team Orca|
|Dota 2||Thunder Awaken vs Hokori||1.17 for Thunder Awaken, 4.4 for Draw, 1.7 for Hokori|
|Counter-Strike:Global Offensive||1shot vs Ecstatic||2.38 for 1shot, 1.52 for Draw, 1.43 for Ecstatic|
|Counter-Strike:Global Offensive||Sinner eSports vs Team Finest||1.66 for Sinner eSports, 2.09 for Draw, 2.9 for Team Finest|
|Rocket League||Aquadome Blue vs Orange||2.21 for Blue, 5.3 for Draw, 2.19 for Orange|
|Rocket League||Utopia Coliseum Blue vs Orange||2.35 for Blue, 3.8 for Draw, 2.38 for Orange|
Tips on Betting on eSports
While experienced users of 4rabet know what factors you should know when placing bets on eSports, new users of 4rabet don’t have such information. Well, not anymore! We are offering you different tips for betting on eSports that you should learn and use, and with them, your chances of placing a winning bet will rise significantly.
- Observe players. eSports is a very competitive industry, where even a millisecond can change the outcome of the match. And that is why all players of eSports games in India train like crazy to be the best of the best. This is why you should check out the previous performance of players of a team, to learn and understand what chances the team has against their opponents.
- Learn the features of the game. Each eSports game has its own moments that some players know, and some players don’t. But if YOU know them, you will easily understand who knows them, and therefore, it will be a bit easier for you to predict the winner.
- Write down your previous bets. This will help you get constant information about the performance of different teams and players, and you will learn about their
4rabet eSports app
If you wish to place bets not at home, but anywhere you are, you can download the free app of 4rabet. It offers you all the same features the website does, meaning you can use the same payment methods, bonuses, and promotions, and contact the support team in the same way. And of course, you won’t be disappointed if you want to place bets on eSports, as 4rabet’s app offers it as well.
Sure, eSports is great, but is that all 4rabet has to offer? Well, no! 4rabet has a great sportsbook with a lot of different sports for you to choose from. These include:
- Ice Hockey
- Table Tennis
- Aussie Rules
Can I have a bonus for eSports?
There is no specific bonus for eSports, but you can receive a welcome bonus of +100% on your first deposit.
How do I contact the support team?
If you have problems figuring something out, you can contact the support team either by using the live chat or Telegram chat.
Can I place bets if I’m underage?
No, you can’t. Betting may be addicting, so it is prohibited to place bets if you’re younger than 18 years old.
Are rupees accepted?
Yes. 4rabet has a lot of different currencies for usage, and Indian rupees are one of them.